Woman Rider Restoration Course
Session Guide Sheet
If it works for you, you can use this guide sheet to chronicle your
experiences, discoveries and takeaways.
1. What was your expectation of the session?
2. What surprised you about the session as it transpired?
3. What did you observe about your movement?
4. What part of the session challenged you?
5. How did you resolve this challenge?
6. What did you learn?
7. What questions do you have?
To include with mounted sessions:
8. What changes happened in your body as the session progressed?
9. How was the session different on the right rein from the left rein?
10. What changes did you notice in your horse?
© 2023 Riding for Women